Au Rendez-vous des Amis
176 avenue de rimiez - 06100 NiceRoute
Tourism & acces
City of Art & History
Nice is perfect for a leisurely stroll, starting with a wander through the alleyways of the Old Town, before setting off along the Promenade and into the heart of the city with its parks, gardens, and stunning architectural and cultural heritage.
Nice has 19 museums and galleries, 32 listed monuments and 300 hectares of public parks, gardens, forests and green spaces, complete with 150 lakes, pools and fountains.
By car :
- On the A8 motorway, take exit 54 “Nice – Quartiers Nord”.
- Continue along Boulevard Paul Raymond, then turn right onto Boulevard du Comte de Falicon.
- Continue along Boulevard de Gorbella. Continue on Boulevard du Comte de Falicon.
- Turn left onto Avenue du Ray (D914), then continue along Avenue de Gairaut (D14).
- Drive through Nice and continue along the D14 (Avenue de Gairaut).
- Turn right onto the D14 (Avenue de Gairaut), then turn right again onto Vieux Chemin de Gairaut.
- Turn right onto Avenue de Rimiez.
Tourist routes to Nice:
- ROUTE NAPOLEON – Digne, Castellane, Grasse, Cannes, Golfe-Juan and Nice.
- VALLEE DU VAR – Digne, Puget –Théniers, Nice.
- GORGES DE LA ROYA – Col de Tende, Sospel, Menton, Nice.
- ROUTE NATIONALE 7 – Fréjus, Saint Raphaël, Cannes, Nice, or Menton, Monaco, Eze, Nice.
GPS coordinates : Latitude : 43.738852 / longitude : 7.2729715
By train :
Nice is linked to major French towns by twenty daily SNCF services and 11 regular links to destinations outside France. The TGV (high speed train) links Paris to Nice in 6 hours 30 minutes, with two services a day from October to May and three from June to September.
Passengers using the “auto train” service, which runs between major French towns, travel in a sleeping car with their cars in the same train.
By plane :
Airport Nice Côte d'Azur is located on the Promenade des Anglais, at the west entrance of the city, 7 km from downtown and near the business center of the arena. 56 lines connect the airport to 90 cities in 40 countries. There is also a true air bridge between PARIS and NICE 185 flights per week.
By boat :
Located in the heart of Nice, the port offers a 10-hectare stretch of water, a seven-hectare esplanade, and a dozen quays. Leading maritime companies and numerous cruise ships operate from Nice.